Owt Worth Watching On Telly
Still can't beat a bit of Only Fools and Horses.

Timeless Classic.
Πιστέψτε το, θα τα καταφέρω.
the Ted Bundy series on netflix is a good watch lads.
Just watched The Inbetweeners series 1 Episode 3.

Absolute belter  Big Grin
Πιστέψτε το, θα τα καταφέρω.
Comic Relief does the Apprentice....

Big Sams assertion that he doesn’t know any footballers down south... tv gold
watching LIne of Duty, it's ok this latest series, it is extremely good drama, however all 5 series are on iPlayer BBC, the first series 1 is extremely good, series 2 so far has the similar formula, getting to know the characters, everyone becomes flawed and compromised and some very good acting, the plots are obviously far fetched but the day to day policing and working on targets and paperwork, sort of similar for big company I used to work for … I was under investigation … other colleagues also became under investigation, listening in, emails checked, strange behaviour by management, the culture of information gathering.
The squeeze on the central suspects is the focal points particularly series 1 and 2, they seem guilty but the rot seems to have its origins further up the food chain and these bad senior cops seems to be a constant feature, if you haven't seen any, I would strongly suggest watching from series 1 as some of the plots and personality traits and flaws as well as good and bad police work permeate the whole series, I watched series 1 all 5 or 6 episodes in 1 go, just going back into series 2 episode 4 now as I fell asleep … eventually
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings, sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven COYR's
(20-02-2019, 04:17 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: Just watched The Inbetweeners series 1 Episode 3.

I think that is the episodes with Simons new car and the door gets ripped off? Hilarious.
4 in a bed. the greatest tv series of all time.
(13-05-2019, 02:44 PM)Mad Squad Wrote:
(20-02-2019, 04:17 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: Just watched The Inbetweeners series 1 Episode 3.

I think that is the episodes with Simons new car and the door gets ripped off? Hilarious.

To be fair I don’t think there’s a bad episode of The Inbetweeners. The first film’s quality aswell, not fussed about the second.
(13-05-2019, 07:42 PM)TheGreenMan Wrote:

To be fair I don’t think there’s a bad episode of The Inbetweeners. The first film’s quality aswell, not fussed about the second.

I agree, if there is 1 on I usually end up watching it, quite risky humour, sort of reassuringly sticks 2 fingers upto political correctness, maybe that is part of its appeal
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings, sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven COYR's
(13-05-2019, 07:42 PM)TheGreenMan Wrote:

Agreed 100%. Brilliant series, all of them.
The last series of Game of Thrones. Though it seems to be upsetting some of the real die-hard fans, I've been loving it.
I think GOT been great myself.

I was not impressed with the line of duty ending however. It was like some said quick change the ending we have been given another season so lets make it longer just for the hell of it.
Keogh crying on TV??? One more time.
(16-05-2019, 03:53 PM)Kylos247 Wrote: Keogh crying on TV??? One more time.

That will be definitely worth a look. I wouldn't miss it for anything.
i've got Amazon Prime, alot of stuff to watch, can anyone recommend anything in particular