Just a reminder that this is only for posters who kindly donated towards the Predictions League prize money.
Good luck everyone.
Good luck everyone.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
|
Predictions League - Fulham - Nottingham Forest
|
|
Just a reminder that this is only for posters who kindly donated towards the Predictions League prize money.
Good luck everyone.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
12-02-2025, 11:20 AM
2-1 I'm getting really sick of my stupid superstitious prediction now I changed it once recently and Bournemouth smashed us.
12-02-2025, 11:37 AM
I'm going 1-2
12-02-2025, 11:54 AM
2-0 please
12-02-2025, 12:12 PM
1-2 please Sniff
12-02-2025, 12:49 PM
0-2
12-02-2025, 02:33 PM
1-2
12-02-2025, 05:44 PM
0-2
12-02-2025, 09:20 PM
2-2
12-02-2025, 09:45 PM
0-2 to Forest please
13-02-2025, 06:01 AM
2-3 Forest.... yeah back to those scorelines.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|