Play Offs 2022
I don't know if I'm right or not, but we seemed to drop off the boil a bit when Davies was out injured and did struggle at times. Whether that was just down to the fact that we had played like 7 games in 3 weeks and the players were tired, the fact that opposition managers had picked up on how to stiffle us, in which case why did this only happen in the last 4 games? or was it down to Davies running the legs off defences early doors and then Sammy boy coming on against tiring defences?

For me, I feel it is the latter and I would like to see Kienan start and Sam to come on at the 60 minute mark
I would imagine that Surridge would also take a penalty if it came to that. I am not convinced that Davis would take one because he didn't take one of the 4 against Sheff Utd. So that is another good reason to have Davis to start and Surridge to come on later.
EM: I don't make promises I deliver - Delivered
(26-05-2022, 08:29 AM)Tricky Wrote: I don't know if I'm right or not, but we seemed to drop off the boil a bit when Davies was out injured and did struggle at times. Whether that was just down to the fact that we had played like 7 games in 3 weeks and the players were tired, the fact that opposition managers had picked up on how to stiffle us, in which case why did this only happen in the last 4 games? or was it down to Davies running the legs off defences early doors and then Sammy boy coming on against tiring defences?

For me, I feel it is the latter and I would like to see Kienan start and Sam to come on at the 60 minute mark

I think they kicked on pretty well.

Commiserations to Mansfield Town after getting beat in their play off final today.
We are premier league- COYR
(03-05-2022, 09:06 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: One avenue has closed, but maybe, just maybe the best is yet to come.

Well I started this thread. Very occasionally I am right.