Tattooist In Nottingham
Tree 
I know this is a bit of a long shot but can anyone here recommend a good tattooist in the Nottingham area please. Not interested in cheap prices but in the quality of the work.
(17-11-2021, 01:44 PM)Derby My Arse Wrote: I know this is a bit of a long shot but can anyone here recommend a good tattooist in the Nottingham area please. Not interested in cheap prices but in the quality of the work.

Not sure DMA. I know there used to be a really S**t one on Arkwright Street many many years ago, I think it was called Jim's. Sorry I realise that that doesn't help you very much.
Πιστέψτε το, θα τα καταφέρω.
(17-11-2021, 04:21 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote:
(17-11-2021, 01:44 PM)Derby My Arse Wrote: I know this is a bit of a long shot but can anyone here recommend a good tattooist in the Nottingham area please. Not interested in cheap prices but in the quality of the work.

Not sure DMA. I know there used to be a really S**t one on Arkwright Street many many years ago, I think it was called Jim's. Sorry I realise that that doesn't help you very much.

I had my first proper tattoo done at Jims. It was absolutely shite, but I was only 16 and he didnt ask my age lol

Victoria Ink on Mansfield Road (just up from Vicci Centre Bus Station) is ok, well one of the lads that work there is very good (his name is Shabba). 

There is also Bodycraft, which is up a little alleyway just off Pelham Street in the city centre. They are really good, or they were when I went in there. I do believe they have another shop somewhere along Mansfield Road, but not sure whereabouts. They do have a website though, so its worth checking them out
Sometimes, when things aren't going great for you, something will happen that rekindles your faith in life
Thanks Tricky I will check out Bodycraft and take it from there.
Danny's close to Sneinton Market I wouldn't go anywhere else.
(23-11-2021, 08:56 AM)Jasper Scarrott Wrote: Danny's close to Sneinton Market  I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Thanks Jasper I'll pay them a visit to check them out.
(23-11-2021, 08:56 AM)Jasper Scarrott Wrote: Danny's close to Sneinton Market  I wouldn't go anywhere else.

That is well established now and probably a good option.
Πιστέψτε το, θα τα καταφέρω.
Thanks for your help and recommendations.
(23-11-2021, 04:24 PM)Derby My Arse Wrote:

Thanks Jasper I'll pay them a visit to check them out.

You should he's very good and a Forest fan too.