Transfers In/Out January 2022
Update on Zinckernagel…..

The Athletic has learned that although there is a January recall clause included in the Dane’s loan deal, it’s unlikely that it will be actioned, meaning he is set for a full season at Forest, who don’t hold a buy option at the end of the season.
(26-11-2021, 10:20 AM)Sniffer Dog Wrote:
(25-11-2021, 08:41 PM)Sausage Roll Wrote: Buchanan is out for eight weeks. Might make us think twice about going back in for him in January.

Doubt it I think we'll be in. He probably won't move until the end of Jan because the administrators will probably wait until the end of the window for the best offer, he will be fit by then.

I agree Sniff, the sales at Derby will be the back end of Jan just before pay day, they have got monies to pay up until December currently. So far they do not have funds for January's pay. They are hoping a takeover will be done by then. 

They will not want a further 3 points deducting for not paying the staff on time.
(26-11-2021, 11:33 AM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: Update on Zinckernagel…..

The Athletic has learned that although there is a January recall clause included in the Dane’s loan deal, it’s unlikely that it will be actioned, meaning he is set for a full season at Forest, who don’t hold a buy option at the end of the season.

A promising update.

He's been real quality.  Head and shoulders above the quality of the Forest squad.

His quality made a real impact on the Forest team this season.  Could do with another couple of 'that' quality in January. eg. A LB and Striker.

SA.
(26-11-2021, 10:20 AM)Sniffer Dog Wrote:
(25-11-2021, 08:41 PM)Sausage Roll Wrote: Buchanan is out for eight weeks. Might make us think twice about going back in for him in January.

Doubt it I think we'll be in. He probably won't move until the end of Jan because the administrators will probably wait until the end of the window for the best offer, he will be fit by then.

Unless they need a quick un-messy injection of funds on Jan 1st Sniff.
Possibly Pap. Either way I believe that we will be in for him.
Πιστέψτε το, θα τα καταφέρω.
Prior to his injury, he had apparently agreed terms with us. No idea how much this changes things.
Dilan Markanday been enquirred about at spurs 11 goals in 12 u23 games this season plays in attacking wide positions
(27-11-2021, 05:20 PM)Redreg Wrote: Dilan Markanday been enquirred about at spurs 11 goals in 12 u23 games this season plays in attacking wide positions

Hughton wanted him. Not sure if he is still a target now or not.
Πιστέψτε το, θα τα καταφέρω.
(27-11-2021, 05:20 PM)Redreg Wrote: Dilan Markanday been enquirred about at spurs 11 goals in 12 u23 games this season plays in attacking wide positions

Looking at the Forest team, it seems clear that we need to have depth at the LB position, a quality striker...

...and I think having an attacking wide player who has '11' goals in them would do wonders for Forest killing off games.

That's one at the wide back, wide middle and up front.  3 (well recruited) signings could take Forest from mid-table to competitive with the top 4-8th in the table.

SA.
I'll be gutted to see Spence go in Jan. Not confirmed yet but Wilder's not gonna do us any favours.
You can't blame Wilder for wanting to keep Spence at Boro he's a class act and he's their player unfortunately.
Spence is going back in Jan unfortunately, think those conversations have now happened between the clubs behind the scenes.