What Grinds Your Gears
Tourists who come to Greece and complain about it being hot.

You are in Greece FFS. What are you expecting exactly?
Members on football forums who 'attack' other members for posting 'info' in genuine good faith, no need for it  Angry
COYR!
clive tyldesley
alan hardy the notts county owner. saying again over the weekend forest and notts county will be in the same division soon.

the new fawaz. I hope they fail again this year.
Sam Allardyce on TalkSport telling us that England need to change their system and should be doing this and that.

F*** off you fossil.
COYR!
(09-07-2018, 10:31 AM)the jock Wrote: alan hardy the notts county owner. saying again over the weekend forest and notts county will be in the same division soon.

the new fawaz. I hope they fail again this year.

Alan Hardy...what an arrogant prat that 'man' is.

The only Forest that will be in the same division with Notts County is Forest Green Rovers you bell.
Πιστέψτε το, θα τα καταφέρω.
Customers ( usually women - but not exclusively ) who get to supermarket check outs, pack their groceries & then react to the request for payment as if it’s a shock. They then proceed to dig into pockets, handbags, purses, wallets in order to find some method of payment - drives me in sane!
The s**t electro dance music that always accompanies YouTube football skills and goals videos.
People who get up early at halftime to get in the pie queue first, and then try to get back to their seat when everyone else is trying to get out.
People who feed pigeons in public areas. I mean, I go to the park, find a nice quiet bench to sit down and relax then some scruffy looking tramp turns up with a pile of mouldy bread crumbs in a snap bag and starts throwing them around everywhere. Seconds later I am surrounded by filthy disease infested pigeons pecking and shitting everywhere.
Alan Hardy!!!
(17-07-2018, 08:14 AM)ThePromisedLand Wrote: Alan Hardy!!!

Agreed. What an arrogant nob jockey.

I hope they get relegated to the conference.
French people.

Garlic is not a perfume.
When you step out from the shower and you realise that your Mrs has washed the towels and not replaced them  Angry
(19-07-2018, 10:30 AM)Jasper Scarrott Wrote: When you step out from the shower and you realise that your Mrs has washed the towels and not replaced them  Angry

That really is infuriating Jasper.

Worse still, when the bog roll doesn't get replaced and you have just had an almighty dump  Angry