Posts: 12,340
Threads: 16
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
119
Leicester could be about to enter administration with a 12 point deduction.
A bit sad how it’s all unravelled really, I don’t like gloating on this sort of thing, could happen to a lot of clubs including us.
Posts: 3,252
Threads: 13
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
33
(15-09-2026, 07:57 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: Leicester could be about to enter administration with a 12 point deduction.
A bit sad how it’s all unravelled really, I don’t like gloating on this sort of thing, could happen to a lot of clubs including us.
I don't wish administration on anyone... not even Derby...who would we hate without them.
Posts: 12,260
Threads: 12
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
86
(15-09-2026, 08:04 PM)McDurban Wrote: (15-09-2026, 07:57 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: Leicester could be about to enter administration with a 12 point deduction.
A bit sad how it’s all unravelled really, I don’t like gloating on this sort of thing, could happen to a lot of clubs including us.
I don't wish administration on anyone... not even Derby...who would we hate without them.
There's too much hate in the world! f**k em.
Posts: 829
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2024
Reputation:
7
Location: Nottingham
15-09-2026, 09:13 PM
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2026, 09:13 PM by JollyLollyAussie.)
Did they not go into Admin some years back, failed to pay for the outstanding costs on the new ground plus other unpaid sums and NO points deduction as it was not in place at that time. It was after this that it was introduced so sod them as they say one bitten!
Posts: 2,578
Threads: 0
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
29
(15-09-2026, 08:42 PM)Paplane Wrote: (15-09-2026, 08:04 PM)McDurban Wrote: (15-09-2026, 07:57 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: Leicester could be about to enter administration with a 12 point deduction.
A bit sad how it’s all unravelled really, I don’t like gloating on this sort of thing, could happen to a lot of clubs including us.
I don't wish administration on anyone... not even Derby...who would we hate without them.
There's too much hate in the world! f**k em.
Rivalries like this are what make football special. Without them we might as well play in some soulless corporate super league.
Posts: 13,452
Threads: 41
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
69
Chris Cohen's Lincoln City are five unbeaten in the Championship now.
Posts: 19,596
Threads: 617
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
(15-09-2026, 08:04 PM)McDurban Wrote: (15-09-2026, 07:57 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: Leicester could be about to enter administration with a 12 point deduction.
A bit sad how it’s all unravelled really, I don’t like gloating on this sort of thing, could happen to a lot of clubs including us.
I don't wish administration on anyone... not even Derby...who would we hate without them.
Meh.
Liquidate the both of them.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Posts: 4,412
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2018
Reputation:
24
Leicester who went in front before Barnsley went down to 10 men manage only a draw, Christ it’s dire over there
Relegation 6 pointer for Derby today against Burnley, I predict a first win for Burnley incoming
Posts: 266
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2025
Reputation:
7
Location: Derby
(15-09-2026, 08:04 PM)McDurban Wrote: (15-09-2026, 07:57 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: Leicester could be about to enter administration with a 12 point deduction.
A bit sad how it’s all unravelled really, I don’t like gloating on this sort of thing, could happen to a lot of clubs including us.
I don't wish administration on anyone... not even Derby...who would we hate without them.
Easy Liverpool mainly, but Palace are a shout, not keen on Leeds or Spurs.
Maybe not admin for sheep but League One again would be funny. Bin robbers have taken the mickey over and over with their finances, so if anyone deserves admin....
Posts: 13,452
Threads: 41
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
69
Boooooooo late equaliser for the sheep takes them off the bottom of the table.
Posts: 12,260
Threads: 12
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
86
(19-09-2026, 04:53 PM)Sausage Roll Wrote: Boooooooo late equaliser for the sheep takes them off the bottom of the table.
I was hoping they'd be looking at that for 3 weeks!
Posts: 13,452
Threads: 41
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
69
Leicester 0-2 down at home to Peterborough, now managed by one Robbie Savage.
|