Posts: 13,446
Threads: 41
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
69
Glasner hopeful of having Jair Cunha fit for Saturday. Said he was involved in light training today and if there's no reaction he should be OK for the Coventry game and then hopefully to join up with Brazil too.
Savona and Milenkovic still out.
Posts: 901
Threads: 2
Joined: Aug 2018
Reputation:
7
Case for Jair Cunha - good in air and after viewing Cov game against Villa they are poor in air at set plays.
Case for Ola - better at attacking and has more pace and will help to create more space for MGW and Munoz.
Posts: 599
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2018
Reputation:
6
I would go with the same team. I think they deserve it.
Chicago: man of consistency.
Posts: 4,395
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
46
I think at home to cover the more attacking threat we can get in to the team the better, Aina will really help especially if Madon Clark plays for them we could definitely overload the right hand side to create some decent chances.
Posts: 2,797
Threads: 2
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
18
Milenkovic out with an injury, A bone bruise in a duel in training. Jesus has a muscle injury,
Williams unwell wasn't able to train today, Definitely an uncertainty for this weekend.
Everyone else available.
Posts: 13,446
Threads: 41
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
69
Frustrating for Milenkovic as he'd only just got over the last injury.
Netz in if Williams is out I presume.
Posts: 13,446
Threads: 41
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
69
Few weeks out for Jesus the official site says. Wonder if Kalimuendo gets a chance then.
Posts: 4,410
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2018
Reputation:
24
I was thinking maybe CHO gets on in place of Ndoye at some point