Injuries And Suspensions
(13-09-2026, 10:07 AM)wassy04 Wrote:
(13-09-2026, 09:35 AM)Reds73 Wrote:
(12-09-2026, 08:47 PM)Fumanchew Wrote: Wonder if milenkovic been struggling with a niggle perhaps

No,literally nothing.

Reported discomfort after he competed full training on Fri, scanned him on Friday before they left and he travelled as they were expecting it to just be tightness. 

Scans results at 9:30 pm, showed a small injury and OG had to knock Ola and Diomande up at 9:30 to tell them they were playing !

Side point, take it that means Munoz was set to start over Aina?

Yes he was
Reply
Glasner hopeful of having Jair Cunha fit for Saturday. Said he was involved in light training today and if there's no reaction he should be OK for the Coventry game and then hopefully to join up with Brazil too.

Savona and Milenkovic still out.
Reply
Case for Jair Cunha - good in air and after viewing Cov game against Villa they are poor in air at set plays.
Case for Ola - better at attacking and has more pace and will help to create more space for MGW and Munoz.
Reply
I would go with the same team. I think they deserve it.


Chicago: man of consistency.
Reply
I think at home to cover the more attacking threat we can get in to the team the better, Aina will really help especially if Madon Clark plays for them we could definitely overload the right hand side to create some decent chances.
Reply
Milenkovic out with an injury, A bone bruise in a duel in training. Jesus has a muscle injury,
Williams unwell wasn't able to train today, Definitely an uncertainty for this weekend.
Everyone else available.
Reply
Frustrating for Milenkovic as he'd only just got over the last injury.

Netz in if Williams is out I presume.
Reply
(Yesterday, 02:08 PM)Sausage Roll Wrote: Frustrating for Milenkovic as he'd only just got over the last injury.

Netz in if Williams is out I presume.

Aina would be more logical.
Reply
Few weeks out for Jesus the official site says. Wonder if Kalimuendo gets a chance then.
Reply
I was thinking maybe CHO gets on in place of Ndoye at some point
Reply


Forum Jump: