Current Players Thread
Chelsea have a 50% sell-on fee on CHO don’t they? I wonder if that includes loan fees? Just thinking creatively
Reply
(16-08-2026, 07:33 PM)stirred Wrote: Chelsea have a 50% sell-on fee on CHO don’t they? I wonder if that includes loan fees? Just thinking creatively

I wouldn’t give up in CHO personally.
Super talented and I wouldn’t put him behind Omari
Reply
From what I personally saw of CHO, Hutchinson, Bakwa, N'Doye last year I think I'd personally keep Kali above all of them. Not necessarily because he looks good but none of those guys looked good last year. I'd rather see what we have.

For me it would go:

MGW
Jesus
Kali
N'Doye
CHO
Hutchinson
Bakwa

Those bottom guys are all pretty average though and not attached to any of them. Based on pre season seems N'Doye is leading the pack behind the front two.
Reply
(16-08-2026, 08:06 PM)wassy04 Wrote: From what I personally saw of CHO, Hutchinson, Bakwa, N'Doye last year I think I'd personally keep Kali above all of them. Not necessarily because he looks good but none of those guys looked good last year. I'd rather see what we have.

For me it would go:

MGW
Jesus
Kali
N'Doye
CHO
Hutchinson
Bakwa

Those bottom guys are all pretty average though and not attached to any of them. Based on pre season seems N'Doye is leading the pack behind the front two.

Bakwa will go
Jesus will stay as he covers both number 9 and 10
Ndoye stays I think.
Therefore it’s 2 from CHO, Kali, Hutchinson 

From an SCR perspective, CHO is cheapest as he carries no amortisation.

I still say it will be Kali to leave as he has suitors
Reply
(16-08-2026, 08:47 PM)Reds73 Wrote:
(16-08-2026, 08:06 PM)wassy04 Wrote: From what I personally saw of CHO, Hutchinson, Bakwa, N'Doye last year I think I'd personally keep Kali above all of them. Not necessarily because he looks good but none of those guys looked good last year. I'd rather see what we have.

For me it would go:

MGW
Jesus
Kali
N'Doye
CHO
Hutchinson
Bakwa

Those bottom guys are all pretty average though and not attached to any of them. Based on pre season seems N'Doye is leading the pack behind the front two.

Bakwa will go
Jesus will stay as he covers both number 9 and 10
Ndoye stays I think.
Therefore it’s 2 from CHO, Kali, Hutchinson 

From an SCR perspective, CHO is cheapest as he carries no amortisation.

I still say it will be Kali to leave as he has suitors

Yeah if he's the only one that has interest, doesn't sound like we have loads of choice.

However, on the other hand, if he's the only one of that group anyone wants, feels like that shows which one is best!

I'm sure you're right though and Kali will go. Ultimately if we do sign another forward he's still 4th in line at best.
Reply
There were a lot of rumours about Jesus to Spain at the start of the summer if we sold him to get our £50m striker and kept Kali instead I wouldn’t surprised but only OG and George really know the list to be let go I assume a lot depends on how his methods are being taken onboard on the training pitch too I assume now with last friendly played and with taiwo already going (and Richards) that those surplus will be off very quickly
Reply
Bindon off too- I think we will only have 25 and u21
Reply
Poor Taiwo has barely signed his Coventry contract before Woody has pinched his old number 9 shirt.

Igor Jesus has changed his number to 11 also.
Reply
Early days and I might be reading too much into it but I have a feeling Neco isn’t comfortable with his new role as LWB. Its gone very quiet on his contract. Any update?
Reply
Welcome Liam.
Is he the missing link up top?
I hope he goes on to be a 20 goal a season Premier League striker.
Reply
First interview is up https://youtu.be/owwLE_qa37c?si=RG0O_EdEf7xsH0AO
Reply
I'm feeling really optimistic about delap. I think he is just the type of striker we need. Will cause a nuisance to defenders, is powerful and strong. He also is young. People are writing him off because he failed at Chelsea - well lots of players have failed at Chelsea. Two seasons he bagged 13 goals for a struggling Ipswich side. At forest he will get the chance to lead the line and hopefully play with a swagger and confidence.

And unlike when we signed Chris wood, this lad could become a figurehead at the city ground for the next decade. Really hope this one proves a bargain long term
Reply


Forum Jump: