The Premier League
I see Thomas Franks honeymoon is over.
Reply
(30-08-2025, 05:10 PM)McDurban Wrote: I see Thomas Franks honeymoon is over.

Hope so.
Reply
Elanga not starting and not on bench for the Geordies
Reply
(30-08-2025, 05:40 PM)jurgen rober Wrote: Elanga not starting and not on bench for the Geordies

We buying him back?
Reply
(30-08-2025, 04:52 PM)Sausage Roll Wrote:
(30-08-2025, 03:42 PM)stirred Wrote: Mind you Delap did his hamstring too, but I don’t think he matters to be blunt

They've called off Jackson's loan to Bayern Munich as a result.

Have I jinxed it? What knock-on effects…Bayern to go for Awoniyi instead?
Reply
(30-08-2025, 05:43 PM)Fumanchew Wrote:
(30-08-2025, 05:40 PM)jurgen rober Wrote: Elanga not starting and not on bench for the Geordies

We buying him back?

He’s on the bench on my sports app
Reply
Beeb says he's on the bench too.
Reply
My bad - on bench
Reply
Pretty fast paced match, I can see some tired legs, imagine he will be dangerous coming off the bench
Reply
This is well worth a watch - I like this guy and he says a lot of sense. Have seen quite a bit from him on Forest games.
Reply
They could have played for another week and it would still finish 0-0.

Elanga came on after about an hour.

I thought he had a stinker. With time running out, he kept putting it out for Leeds’ goal kicks.

I’m sure he’ll set some headers up for their new monster, but I haven’t missed him so far.
Reply
Watching MOTD and Everton look impressive. They've got some excellent attacking players now.
Reply


Forum Jump: