Exeter City - Nottingham Forest
Nuno needs to understand this team will not progress,FFS play the first team with a few changers
Reply
(12-02-2025, 12:07 AM)DeesideRed Wrote:
(12-02-2025, 12:05 AM)Paplane Wrote: If this team is chosen v Ipswich we'll get tonked.

It won't. 

Result aside this was the right team with Fulham at weekend. 

We are through. All focus now on the league.

I completely disagree, it was a poor team selection and forced us into a grueling and humbling shootout. 

I think that's going to really take it out of us for Saturday now.
Reply
I suppose another positive is it's another kick up the backside which hasn't directly impacted our league position.
Reply
QUE SERA SERA
Reply
(12-02-2025, 12:05 AM)Paplane Wrote: If this team is chosen v Ipswich we'll get tonked.
Let's hope that Nuno takes the game against Ipswich serious and puts out his best 11
Reply
(12-02-2025, 12:08 AM)wassy04 Wrote:
(12-02-2025, 12:07 AM)DeesideRed Wrote:
(12-02-2025, 12:05 AM)Paplane Wrote: If this team is chosen v Ipswich we'll get tonked.

It won't. 

Result aside this was the right team with Fulham at weekend. 

We are through. All focus now on the league.

I completely disagree, it was a poor team selection and forced us into a grueling and humbling shootout. 

I think that's going to really take it out of us for Saturday now.

Miguel doesn't drop the ball it's 2-0 and we cruise to easy win. Imo.
Reply
(12-02-2025, 12:09 AM)Madforit Wrote:
(12-02-2025, 12:05 AM)Paplane Wrote: If this team is chosen v Ipswich we'll get tonked.
Let's hope that Nuno takes the game against Ipswich serious and puts out his best 11

That Ipswich side playing without pressure in a cup tie will be real test. They'll have loads of fans here and will be bang up for it.
Reply
Apparently taiwo returned to the changing room a little groggy but unaided according to bbc match info. Let's hope he will be back soon
Reply
(12-02-2025, 12:11 AM)DeesideRed Wrote:
(12-02-2025, 12:08 AM)wassy04 Wrote:
(12-02-2025, 12:07 AM)DeesideRed Wrote:
(12-02-2025, 12:05 AM)Paplane Wrote: If this team is chosen v Ipswich we'll get tonked.

It won't. 

Result aside this was the right team with Fulham at weekend. 

We are through. All focus now on the league.

I completely disagree, it was a poor team selection and forced us into a grueling and humbling shootout. 

I think that's going to really take it out of us for Saturday now.

Miguel doesn't drop the ball it's 2-0 and we cruise to easy win. Imo.

Ha pretty difficult to justify that given how we played throughout. They dominated with 10 men!
Reply
(12-02-2025, 12:08 AM)wassy04 Wrote:
(12-02-2025, 12:07 AM)DeesideRed Wrote:
(12-02-2025, 12:05 AM)Paplane Wrote: If this team is chosen v Ipswich we'll get tonked.

It won't. 

Result aside this was the right team with Fulham at weekend. 

We are through. All focus now on the league.

I completely disagree, it was a poor team selection and forced us into a grueling and humbling shootout. 

I think that's going to really take it out of us for Saturday now.

100% Wassy. We cant say for certain of course but keep the spine of our regular team I reckon we win that in normal time and fewer minutes needed for some of our key players.
Reply
(12-02-2025, 12:12 AM)Paplane Wrote:
(12-02-2025, 12:09 AM)Madforit Wrote:
(12-02-2025, 12:05 AM)Paplane⁸ Wrote: If this team is chosen v Ipswich we'll get tonked.
Let's hope that Nuno takes the game against Ipswich serious and puts out his best 11

That Ipswich side playing without pressure in a cup tie will be real test. They'll have loads of fans here and will be bang up for it.

It's an excellent chance to make the qfinals. I think he needs to start taking the cup seriously with most of the big clubs out
Reply
(12-02-2025, 12:11 AM)DeesideRed Wrote:
(12-02-2025, 12:08 AM)wassy04 Wrote:
(12-02-2025, 12:07 AM)DeesideRed Wrote:
(12-02-2025, 12:05 AM)Paplane Wrote: If this team is chosen v Ipswich we'll get tonked.

It won't. 

Result aside this was the right team with Fulham at weekend. 

We are through. All focus now on the league.

I completely disagree, it was a poor team selection and forced us into a grueling and humbling shootout. 

I think that's going to really take it out of us for Saturday now.

Miguel doesn't drop the ball it's 2-0 and we cruise to easy win. Imo.

We were cruising at 1-2. We came out for the second half lethargic and gave them the momentum.
Reply


Forum Jump: