Posts: 19,586
Threads: 616
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
(05-12-2023, 08:02 PM)Marco Polo Wrote: (05-12-2023, 03:55 PM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: (05-12-2023, 03:35 PM)Marco Polo Wrote: (05-12-2023, 01:23 PM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: Not lucky at all, he identified Cooper, interviewed Cooper and offered Cooper the job.
Fact.
By the way if you don't like me or this forum then you can leave, nobody is keeping you here.
Plenty of people disagree with me on here but they offer good constructive debate to back it up.
Unlike you with your provocative one liners.
I notice you didn’t answer my question
I never said I didn’t like you, you just seem to get in a tizz when someone dares question you or miranakis
I think it is your imagination.
Nobody else seems to have a problem.
Ok Sniff I’ll leave it there. But will keep checking to make sure you don’t post anything abusive.
I will ban myself if I do.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Posts: 4,493
Threads: 0
Joined: Sep 2019
Reputation:
26
Has Cooper definitely got until the weekend if tonight’s result goes against him? Will it be a case of “spot the manager” in the crowd who is lined up to replace him?
Posts: 3,298
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2018
Reputation:
17
I don't even think a draw will save coops tonight, I'm surprised Igor Tudor isn't a target
Posts: 19,586
Threads: 616
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
(06-12-2023, 11:43 AM)northeastred Wrote: I don't even think a draw will save coops tonight, I'm surprised Igor Tudor isn't a target
Absolute bare minimum of 2 points required from the next 2 games.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Posts: 377
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2023
Location: Nottingham
(06-12-2023, 08:40 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: (05-12-2023, 08:02 PM)Marco Polo Wrote: (05-12-2023, 03:55 PM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: (05-12-2023, 03:35 PM)Marco Polo Wrote: (05-12-2023, 01:23 PM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: Not lucky at all, he identified Cooper, interviewed Cooper and offered Cooper the job.
Fact.
By the way if you don't like me or this forum then you can leave, nobody is keeping you here.
Plenty of people disagree with me on here but they offer good constructive debate to back it up.
Unlike you with your provocative one liners.
I notice you didn’t answer my question
I never said I didn’t like you, you just seem to get in a tizz when someone dares question you or miranakis
I think it is your imagination.
Nobody else seems to have a problem.
Ok Sniff I’ll leave it there. But will keep checking to make sure you don’t post anything abusive.
I will ban myself if I do.
Fair play
United front for tonight Sniff. If we can, then Forest can
Posts: 4,560
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
52
(06-12-2023, 12:35 PM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: (06-12-2023, 11:43 AM)northeastred Wrote: I don't even think a draw will save coops tonight, I'm surprised Igor Tudor isn't a target
Absolute bare minimum of 2 points required from the next 2 games.
In reality a draw away is never a bad result
A win is really what the doctor ordered though.
You transform the mood some what
Posts: 3,298
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2018
Reputation:
17
According to footy insider coops has told his friends he expects the sack
Posts: 2,369
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2021
Reputation:
24
(06-12-2023, 04:53 PM)northeastred Wrote: According to footy insider coops has told his friends he expects the sack
I don't believe that for a second. Besides, Insider knows absolutely nowt.
Posts: 47
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2023
Reputation:
0
Location: Canada
The bottom 3 are so bad that Forest is likely to survive again this season. However, Cooper has shown us that he's at the limit of what HE can achieve as manager. He needs to go for the club to have any change of moving to the next plateau (which in my mind is the top 10).
Posts: 1,656
Threads: 0
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
15
Location: 4 corners, Florida
(06-12-2023, 04:53 PM)northeastred Wrote: According to footy insider coops has told his friends he expects the sack
IF this is accurate then surely the players would be privy to this ?
Then they have a choice. Either play their balls off to help save him or if they have lost faith in him, just roll over and let it happen.
Posts: 994
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2023
Reputation:
20
Location: Nottingham
(06-12-2023, 06:16 PM)Floridared Wrote: (06-12-2023, 04:53 PM)northeastred Wrote: According to footy insider coops has told his friends he expects the sack
IF this is accurate then surely the players would be privy to this ?
Then they have a choice. Either play their balls off to help save him or if they have lost faith in him, just roll over and let it happen.
Kind of like they appear to have done on Saturday v Everton? Load of tosh from Footy Insider I think especially given they’re ability (or lack of) to get things right but then again a broken clock is right twice a day.
Posts: 2,569
Threads: 16
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
18
Problem is, our owners have only ever picked one good manager.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion - COYR :)
|