NFFC Squad 2022/23
Blackburn are taking the EFL to some kind of arbitration panel over the O'Brien transfer.
Reply
(15-02-2023, 11:14 AM)Sausage Roll Wrote: Blackburn are taking the EFL to some kind of arbitration panel over the O'Brien transfer.

This appeal is now set to take place on February 28th.
Reply
Blackburn lost their appeal. Dunno if there's still a chance for O'Brien to go on loan to the MLS or not.

Also all gone very quiet regarding our appeal to register Cook.
Reply
There is no transfer window in the National League.
So he could train with us and get a game with Notts County
Reply
(01-03-2023, 11:04 PM)Reds73 Wrote: There is no transfer window in the National League.
So he could train with us and get a game with Notts County

Good grief. I doubt he was thinking Notts County when he signed for £10m.
Reply
(02-03-2023, 10:30 AM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 11:04 PM)Reds73 Wrote: There is no transfer window in the National League.
So he could train with us and get a game with Notts County

Good grief. I doubt he was thinking Notts County when he signed for £10m.

Other than moving to the MLS that’s his only option if he wants to play.
I guess his family situation will dictate as to whether he fancies a few months over there and potentially leave his family behind.

On the basis of there being only about 10 weeks of the season left, I’d be inclined to stay put and train hard.
Reply
(02-03-2023, 11:32 AM)Reds73 Wrote:
(02-03-2023, 10:30 AM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 11:04 PM)Reds73 Wrote: There is no transfer window in the National League.
So he could train with us and get a game with Notts County

Good grief. I doubt he was thinking Notts County when he signed for £10m.

Other than moving to the MLS that’s his only option if he wants to play.
I guess his family situation will dictate as to whether he fancies a few months over there and potentially leave his family behind.

On the basis of there being only about 10 weeks of the season left, I’d be inclined to stay put and train hard.

Under the circumstances, playing for Notts would be a win win for Notts, the player and for Forest.

Notts get a prem player til the rest of the season, he not only keeps fit, but match fit too and we get our player out doing something to earn his pay.

That's not a bad idea Reds73 TBH
"It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's Trickay, It's Tricky, Tricky, Tricky Tricky" - Run DMC
Reply
O'Brien in talks to join DC United on loan. Will be managed by Rooney there if it happens.
Reply
(09-03-2023, 09:16 PM)Sausage Roll Wrote: O'Brien in talks to join DC United on loan. Will be managed by Rooney there if it happens.

I'd fancy that if I were him. Rooney will understand how good a player he is.
Reply
(09-03-2023, 09:16 PM)Sausage Roll Wrote: O'Brien in talks to join DC United on loan. Will be managed by Rooney there if it happens.

They lookalike too, I wonder if they have the same dad.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
O'Brien having a medical on Monday. Loan deal with option to buy.
Reply
O'Brien's move to DC United done pending a work permit.

MGW called up to England U21s and Orel Mangala included in the Belgium squad.
Reply


Forum Jump: