Posts: 19,580
Threads: 615
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
01-11-2022, 08:26 AM
To be played on Saturday 5th November 2022.
At the City Ground on the banks of the River Trent in Nottingham.
Kick off is at 3pm.
COYR!
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Posts: 19,580
Threads: 615
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
We simply cannot afford to lose this match at any cost.
No Lingard please Steve.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Posts: 1,838
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2018
Reputation:
20
Prefer to focus on ourselves but I think Toney is suspended, which would certainly not be a bad thing for us!
Posts: 4,559
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
52
Brentford’s away form isn’t much better than ours.
They are yet to win away and have lost 4-0 to Villa and 5-1 to Newcastle in their last 2 away outings.
We really need to get at them and get on the front foot.
This is an opportunity
Posts: 905
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2018
Reputation:
0
I know I might get slated for this but after last game I would make some changes to teach them a lesson and go with this team :-
Hennessy
Biancone worrall boly williams
Obrien mangala colback
Johnson surridge Dennis
Come on you mighty Reds
Posts: 12,325
Threads: 16
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
119
Surely we would stick with the team that performed very well in the last home game, regardless of whether our own particular favourites/scapegoats are in it?
Posts: 19,580
Threads: 615
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
(02-11-2022, 09:58 AM)tugger2018 Wrote: I know I might get slated for this but after last game I would make some changes to teach them a lesson and go with this team :-
Hennessy
Biancone worrall boly williams
Obrien mangala colback
Johnson surridge Dennis
That will be close to the team Versus Tottenham I would imagine.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Posts: 905
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2018
Reputation:
0
I think that team would not be down in confidence and might actually try a little harder than the previous 11 players
Granted it is a risk but is it any weaker ?
Come on you mighty Reds
Posts: 19,580
Threads: 615
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
(02-11-2022, 11:27 AM)Username Wrote: (02-11-2022, 09:08 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: We simply cannot afford to lose this match at any cost.
No Lingard please Steve.
Our two wins have had Lingard starting
So have most of our 8 defeats.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.