The Premier League 2022/23
“It’s totally unfair on those of us celebrating our birthday on Saturday” said Brendan Izacunt, 28, from Melton Mowbray
Reply
Anyone else fed up with our Premier League adventure now? I can honestly say Id prefer to be watching my team in a Championship game where we can be competitive rather than the shit show games that we've witnessed this season. It feels like I've had my team taken away from me. Give me Barnsley away on Tuesday rather a certain defeat game v Brighton. And then Liverpool. And then Arsenal. We might be back to conceding 15 goals again.
Reply
I haven't given up on staying in the PL yet but only if we gamble and change coach. That gamble may backfire but if we don't gamble we are going down for sure and Pap will get his wish.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
(15-10-2022, 07:58 PM)Paplane Wrote: Anyone else fed up with our Premier League adventure now? I can honestly say Id prefer to be watching my team in a Championship game where we can be competitive rather than the S**t show games that we've witnessed this season. It feels like I've had my team taken away from me. Give me Barnsley away on Tuesday rather a certain defeat game v Brighton. And then Liverpool. And then Arsenal. We might be back to conceding 15 goals again.

 Not at all.
I love the brutality of top level sport. We will find out who the men are amongst us.
The Champ I find the mediocrity tiring TBH.
It’s about the journey, who can dig it out
Reply
(16-10-2022, 12:30 AM)Reds73 Wrote:
(15-10-2022, 07:58 PM)Paplane Wrote: Anyone else fed up with our Premier League adventure now? I can honestly say Id prefer to be watching my team in a Championship game where we can be competitive rather than the S**t show games that we've witnessed this season. It feels like I've had my team taken away from me. Give me Barnsley away on Tuesday rather a certain defeat game v Brighton. And then Liverpool. And then Arsenal. We might be back to conceding 15 goals again.

 Not at all.
I love the brutality of top level sport. We will find out who the men are amongst us.
The Champ I find the mediocrity tiring TBH.
It’s about the journey, who can dig it out

Nope. Its hard, but I'd rather be hosting Liverpool than Luton and their minibus full of supporters. 

Ultimately we needed all the key players from last season - especially those on loan. Would personally been happy to see Grabbs coming off the bench too. Then we could have competed in most games. 

We didn't so we've rolled the dice and do far  unsuccessfully.

The hope has to be that a few of our front men find form. Jonno, MGW and Surridge should be able to create and score a few. Lingard too.

If they don't we know what happens.
Reply
Disappointed to see that Southampton picked up 3 points last night.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
(20-10-2022, 07:17 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: Disappointed to see that Southampton picked up 3 points last night.

Bournemouth lost though, still think they're one of the teams we'll need to get above.
Reply
Could be 9 points adrift in 2 games time.. not looking good
Reply
Down by Christmas ?
Reply
(20-10-2022, 10:11 PM)northeastred Wrote: Could be 9 points adrift in 2 games time.. not looking good

That would require 5 teams above us winning both games as well us losing both.
Reply
Leeds and Villa lost, good results today.
Reply
Gerrard gone..... not such a good result for us! And Leicester winning isn't good either, them drawing would have been lovely.

Oh well, we can't control any of that
Reply


Forum Jump: