Leicester City - Nottingham Forest
Cripes - after two weeks of prep and just one game in the past 4 weeks, this was our game plan. Have we hired the government to do our tactics because they are quite good at humiliating collapses.
Reply
PASS THE f*****g BALL TO A TEAM MATE.
Reply
(03-10-2022, 08:35 PM)Paplane Wrote: I'll say it again. Last seasons team beats this one.

100%
Reply
If the manager cannot sign a contract... How do you expect the players to be motivated
Reply
Makes the performance against man City look professional
Reply
(03-10-2022, 08:38 PM)SalvatoreĀ Matrecano Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 08:35 PM)Paplane Wrote: I'll say it again. Last seasons team beats this one.

100%

At this rate the team from two years ago would beat this one....

Well maybe gets a 0-0 draw
Reply
Lingard is f*****g shit. Get the f**k out of my club you tosser.
Reply
(03-10-2022, 08:36 PM)SalvatoreĀ Matrecano Wrote: Well there you go.

I seem to remember people saying how lucky we were to land an excellent defensive midfielder in Kouyate. I would rather have Danny Sonner.

Needed the CF to come back to cover for him there
Reply
Fester players playing with desire.... That comes from the manager......

Our players looking like donkeys....... Passing like donkeys..... Pressing like donkeys....... No desire.
Reply
Where has it all gone wrong? Something feels a bit rotten at the moment? Team spirit is as far away from that day at Wembley as it is possible to be. Fourth successive game that we've conceded 3 goals - just cannot do that.
Reply
Very strange team selection. Toff got stick but do you know what I'd have him over Lodi.
Reply
Bring Aurier on now please. Neco is shockingly shit and as for Lingard roll on January so we can just get rid of along with Kouyate. Good god this is the worst team performance for years
Reply


Forum Jump: