The Filth Down The Road
BREAKING NEWS.............................

There has been a break in at the Notts County football club stadium, on Meadow Lane in Nottingham.

Police have confirmed that the only items stolen during the break-in were 50 black and white 'Begging Buckets', that the club had used to raise funds from their Forest supporting neighbours.

Police are on the look out for a man aged possibly in his 60's with grey hair, wearing a 'Derby County' woollen style hat, a 'Derby County' replica shirt and wellies. The Police have also confirmed the man was heard to speak in an American accent.

Meanwhile, in other news, Derby County have confirmed that they have had to sell all of the clubs silverware, in order to pay their players their backlogged wages. The club claimed they made just over a fiver for the canteens cutlery.
''My Desire is always to be here, oh City Ground''.
Sheep have appointed Rooney as manager in permanent role now rather than just the caretaker one.
is that because they needed him to take a paycut from the players wages?
(15-01-2021, 02:48 PM)Mcforest Wrote: is that because they needed him to take a paycut from the players wages?

yep, probably, he might be doing it for free. It also might mean that the deal is off and they are free to take big decisions without the permission of the sheikh guy.
[Image: Er2-Dk5l-XIAEj-VE.jpg]

Well! That didn't go to plan.....these pre match meals will have to change!
(16-01-2021, 06:01 PM)Joe Baker Legend Wrote: [Image: Er2-Dk5l-XIAEj-VE.jpg]

Well! That didn't go to plan.....these pre match meals will have to change!

Typical greedy footballer. From that picture Rooney has clearly moved into the best accommodation in the whole of Derby.
Derby have made their first January signing, please give a warm welcome to Lee Gwan.
No matter who pays the bills, who has the keys or who's name is above the door, it's OUR football club.
[Image: irP176Q.png]
(17-01-2021, 11:03 AM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: Derby have made their first January signing, please give a warm welcome to Lee Gwan.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I've got visions of forum posters on here now 'googling' Lee Gwan, wondering who the f**k is he  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
That's what you did isn't it Tricky? Come on admit it...
No matter who pays the bills, who has the keys or who's name is above the door, it's OUR football club.
(18-01-2021, 03:12 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: That's what you did isn't it Tricky? Come on admit it...

No mate, but I did stop and think for a minute who the f**k he was, but then re-read it and realised before Google was consulted  Blush
according to the Daily Mail the deal to buy Derby is £60 million, they are questioning the deal as in that it hasn't happened and small change for the Sheikh and in other similar profile deals they were pretty much done deals before anyone got to even hear about them

the Mail also mention that if Derby default on loans from someone like CG Capital these seize all the assets if Derby default on the loan payments

Derby also trying to lever extra money/better deal or terms for Carson on loan at Man City as they need the cash to pay wages, i think he is generating around £1million a year at the moment comprising 2 x £500k payments, the last payment being in august last year

this is all from memory, i ain't got the article(s) [there is quite a bit about Derby in the Mail today] at hand
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings, sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven COYR's
Not strictly sheep-related any more, but Richard Keogh is back in the Championship with Huddersfield.
Come on Bournemouth........
S**t