Europa League 25/26
#97
(03-09-2025, 10:22 AM)Sausage Roll Wrote: Not seen anything about any of the English teams' yet.

Man City announced their UCL squad yesterday.
Reply
#98
Waiting for the EPL squad list too.
What's gonna happen to Awoniyi, he looks like the spare.
Reply
#99
They are probably having difficult conversations with some players before it's on their twitter.
Reply
Mail reporting Hutchinson to be left out of the Europa squad, I’d imagine that will go down well with him!
Reply
(03-09-2025, 04:14 PM)Fella Wrote: Mail reporting Hutchinson to be left out of the Europa squad, I’d imagine that will go down well with him!

Hmm - Hutchinson is one of the two signings most influenced by Edu/Joorabchian. Is that Nuno trying to send a message?

Harsh on Hutchinson if it is true - depending on what the rest of the squad looks like I suppose.
Reply
(03-09-2025, 04:18 PM)Sausage Roll Wrote:
(03-09-2025, 04:14 PM)Fella Wrote: Mail reporting Hutchinson to be left out of the Europa squad, I’d imagine that will go down well with him!

Hmm - Hutchinson is one of the two signings most influenced by Edu/Joorabchian. Is that Nuno trying to send a message?

Harsh on Hutchinson if it is true - depending on what the rest of the squad looks like I suppose.

37.5 million quid signing dropped? 

Can't see big man liking that.
COYR!
Reply
I very much doubt Nuno would have the power by himself to make that decision
Reply
(03-09-2025, 04:27 PM)wassy04 Wrote: I very much doubt Nuno would have the power by himself to make that decision

Just sack him - so much nonsense noise around the club. It might even be an informed and agreed decision internally but the story is clearly going to be Nuno fecked off Edu.  It's just constant
Reply
The only way to justify leaving Hutchinson out is if he was going to get a lot of game time in the Prem. We can’t have our record signing stagnating and not playing first team football
Reply
Things are not looking good with Nuno but I'm firmly sticking with that this transfer window will cause problems.
Reply
(03-09-2025, 04:43 PM)Trailer Park Tom Wrote: Things are not looking good with Nuno but I'm firmly sticking with that this transfer window will cause problems.

It shouldn't if managed properly. A squad of the quality we had last season would've caused more problems given the extra matches.
Reply
If he tries to make a statement with the squad selection that will be him gone I think.
COYR!
Reply


Forum Jump: