Sheffield United - Nottingham Forest 1st Leg
#97
If Samba stays on his line he saves that............he just wanders into nowhere and they score........

Tries to hard to get a free kick.........get the ball or stay on your line. Stop this crappy trying to win a free kick nonsense.
Reply
#98
I assume away goals count if so I'm a happy bunny but Samba again is a liability where the hell was he going when they scored.
Reply
#99
Well possibly our best performance in 20 years! And yet I'm disappointed. Superb and also annoying. Hard to see how we don't batter them at home though
Reply
(14-05-2022, 04:58 PM)Forest1970 Wrote: I assume away goals count if so I'm a happy bunny but Samba again is a liability where the hell was he going when they scored.

They've never counted in playoffs
Reply
(14-05-2022, 04:58 PM)Forest1970 Wrote: I assume away goals count if so I'm a happy bunny but Samba again is a liability where the hell was he going when they scored.

Away goals don’t count
Reply
Disappointing end but we'd have taken 1-2 at the start. Keeps our players focused for Tuesday I suppose.
Reply
(14-05-2022, 04:57 PM)JWJW Wrote: If Samba stays on his line he saves that............he just wanders into nowhere and they score........

Tries to hard to get a free kick.........get the ball or stay on your line. Stop this crappy trying to win a free kick nonsense.

Or Worrall marks his man properly… but you do you. 

Next you’ll be telling us what a great businessman Fawaz is…
Reply
(14-05-2022, 04:58 PM)Forest1970 Wrote: I assume away goals count if so I'm a happy bunny but Samba again is a liability where the hell was he going when they scored.

Away goals have never counted in play offs

And leave Samba alone, its a team game and a superb all round performance.
Reply
Has anyone mentioned that away goals don't count yet?
Reply
We have won the game, why are we looking for someone to blame.

Great result and a great performance.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
That game just put another £2m on Brennan’s value
Reply
(14-05-2022, 05:09 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: That game just put another £2m on Brennan’s value

He was superb, shame he wasn't subbed a little earlier as he could barely move at the end! 

Just hope everyone can recover by Tuesday.
Reply


Forum Jump: