Nottingham Forest - Manchester United
#49
(01-11-2025, 04:38 PM)Josh Wrote: We are woeful. How some people don’t think we are in danger of going down is baffling. Only Wolves are worse than us and I would still bet on them beating us

We are going down.. we have took a punt on too average managers. When we could of took a risk on marco rose/terzic in the summer. We're f****d
Reply
#50
I don't know what Hutchinson needs to do to get a game.
Reply
#51
I've seen the still, hardly clear cut Savona keeps that in
Reply
#52
One thing I will credit Dyche for. He has us consistent. Created bugger all last week and the same this.


McAtee on for Gibbs white please and Hutchinson on for CHO
Reply
#53
I don’t see how we’re going to score enough goals to stay up. We consistently mess up the final pass or take a shot that’s never going to go in and we don’t look like we’re going to keep any clean sheets. Not a good combination
Reply
#54
We’re playing a rejuvenated Man Utd, we’ve edged it. Why are people saying we’re bad?

It’s another set piece and another one that should never have been.
Reply
#55
(01-11-2025, 04:54 PM)stirred Wrote: We’re playing a rejuvenated Man Utd, we’ve edged it. Why are people saying we’re bad?

It’s another set piece and another one that should never have been.

Because we are not scoring goals and I can't see where one is coming from, can anyone?
Reply
#56
Some of these players are just not up to the task, makes some changes and have some attacking intent FFS. Unless we start creating and scoring goals we will be consigned to the Championship before Easter, what happed to last years team???
Reply
#57
We look fragile at the back.

This team doesn't have the minerals to get anything from this game now.
Reply
#58
What were the man utd players and staff complaining to the ref about at the end? Whas it that Yates push in the shoulder on Cunha that seemed to result in him clutching his face?
Reply
#59
(01-11-2025, 04:44 PM)Josh Wrote: STOP PLAYING GIBBS WHITE

Reverse psychology.
Reply
#60
WTF.
Reply


Forum Jump: