Stoke City V The Reds - Predictions League
#49
Stoke 1-0 HT
Stoke 2-0 FT
Reply
#50
closed
"It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's Trickay, It's Tricky, Tricky, Tricky Tricky" - Run DMC
Reply
#51
(21-08-2021, 03:02 PM)Tricky Wrote: closed

Ah balls  :D
Reply
#52
(21-08-2021, 03:13 PM)wassy04 Wrote:
(21-08-2021, 03:02 PM)Tricky Wrote: closed

Ah balls  :D

Come on Wassy prediction, we can have a meeting about this, its still 0-0
Reply
#53
(21-08-2021, 03:15 PM)Joe Baker Legend Wrote:
(21-08-2021, 03:13 PM)wassy04 Wrote:
(21-08-2021, 03:02 PM)Tricky Wrote: closed

Ah balls  :D

Come on Wassy prediction, we can have a meeting about this, its still 0-0

HT 0-0
FT 1-2

Feel free to ignore haha

Or if you think it's unfair

HT 0-3
FT 0-5
Reply
#54
(21-08-2021, 03:16 PM)wassy04 Wrote:
(21-08-2021, 03:15 PM)Joe Baker Legend Wrote:
(21-08-2021, 03:13 PM)wassy04 Wrote:
(21-08-2021, 03:02 PM)Tricky Wrote: closed

Ah balls  :D

Come on Wassy prediction, we can have a meeting about this, its still 0-0

HT 0-0
FT 1-2

Feel free to ignore haha

Final decision on this to be made by The Boss, Tricky
Reply
#55
Seeing as JBL asked you to still give your prediction, I can only assume you came on as I had closed the book, therefore I will allow your prediction on this occasion Wassy. Just don't make an habit of it please!
"It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's Trickay, It's Tricky, Tricky, Tricky Tricky" - Run DMC
Reply
#56
(21-08-2021, 03:54 PM)Tricky Wrote: Seeing as JBL asked you to still give your prediction, I can only assume you came on as I had closed the book, therefore I will allow your prediction on this occasion Wassy. Just don't make an habit of it please!

Good decision Tricky but I expect Wassy to put his next match prediction on the first page, Yellow card to Wassy, lol
Reply
#57
(21-08-2021, 03:58 PM)Joe Baker Legend Wrote:
(21-08-2021, 03:54 PM)Tricky Wrote: Seeing as JBL asked you to still give your prediction, I can only assume you came on as I had closed the book, therefore I will allow your prediction on this occasion Wassy. Just don't make an habit of it please!

Good decision Tricky but I expect Wassy to put his next match prediction on the first page, Yellow card to Wassy, lol

Ha way too generous thanks, on the plus side due to the controversy surely that means we're now gonna win 2-1 right?!
Reply
#58
Stewards enquiry?
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
#59
(21-08-2021, 04:00 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: Stewards enquiry?

Get VAR involved
Reply
#60
(21-08-2021, 04:00 PM)wassy04 Wrote:
(21-08-2021, 03:58 PM)Joe Baker Legend Wrote:
(21-08-2021, 03:54 PM)Tricky Wrote: Seeing as JBL asked you to still give your prediction, I can only assume you came on as I had closed the book, therefore I will allow your prediction on this occasion Wassy. Just don't make an habit of it please!

Good decision Tricky but I expect Wassy to put his next match prediction on the first page, Yellow card to Wassy, lol

Ha way too generous thanks, on the plus side due to the controversy surely that means we're now gonna win 2-1 right?!

wrong!
"It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's Trickay, It's Tricky, Tricky, Tricky Tricky" - Run DMC
Reply


Forum Jump: