09-09-2020, 12:00 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2020, 12:01 AM by Sabricadabra.)
(08-09-2020, 07:50 PM)GaribaldiRED Wrote:(08-09-2020, 07:26 PM)Karanka red Wrote:(08-09-2020, 05:32 PM)GaribaldiRED Wrote:(08-09-2020, 05:19 PM)wassy04 Wrote:(08-09-2020, 03:13 PM)GaribaldiRED Wrote: Fully understandable but as long as you keep an open mind of the possibility of something good to come then I'm happy at least :D
Interesting everyone agrees on this as I think there are quite a few very close to getting off the fence or already way over it was Sabri sadly.
I'm happy to give him the season as long as we're not going down personally
Going down - where did that come from?
Probably being bottom of the form guide since January. Not that I actually think we will be anywhere near that fight.
Not a chance. Forest were never bottom of the form table.
Last 6 games we got 3 points. 6 games is the usual current form table. If 3 points wasn’t bottom it was pretty close.
