31-08-2020, 11:02 AM
(31-08-2020, 10:34 AM)Mcforest Wrote: The one thing looking at our current squad is that we don’t have wingers or players who can take the ball and run with it bar Sammy and Lolley. With any luck this will be something the club will look to get sorted in this window. Failing that we do have a cracking set of players to go the 3-3-3-1 formation although we are a little small in size.
Team 1
Samba
Worrall Figueiredo Blackett
Colback Sow Bachirou
Ameobi Freeman Lolley
Grabban
Team 2
Samba
Jenkinson Dawson Ben
Darikwa Silva Ribeiro
De Costa Carvalho Johnson
Taylor
I am not sure Lamouchi will play with out and out wingers; he has tended to get the width in his sides from the Full Backs bombing forward.
Apparently he has been playing a 3 5 2 formation in the friendlies; if he continues with that he will be playing with Wing Backs.
I would not necessarily assume that Taylor is the direct comparison for Grabban; from what I have seen of Taylor, he likes to cut in from wideish positions; I would guess he will be competing with Lolley, Da Costa and Ameobi.
If so, that would explain the rumoured interest in Jutkiewicz; we desperately need cover for Grabban
