20-08-2018, 10:41 AM
(20-08-2018, 09:40 AM)wassy04 Wrote:(19-08-2018, 11:37 AM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: Are the first cracks starting to appear since the new owners took over or is it just my imagination?
Sadly looks like Ben is on his way.
Gary Mills, a Forest Legend treated very shabbily by the club.
Goncalves not getting in the matchday squad.
Season ticket holders losing their seats that they have held for 20 years.
Possibly most importantly I received a PM from a well respected poster on here claiming that the Marinakis/Karanka relationship is far from great.
I don't want to sound like I am being negative or s**t stirring because that is not the case.
Be nice to get others thoughts on the matter...
The part about the karanka/Marinakis relationship being far from great is worrying. Do we know how bad we’re talking? Nothing a few good wins couldn’t fix or is it already on the inevitable path to a breakup? We really want karanka to see our the season
I have to respect the person who sent me the PM Wassy. If he wants to spill the beans at a later date then he will, that's up to him.
I think my original post needs keeping in perspective.
I asked if one or two cracks are starting to appear, I didn't say that the whole project is coming crashing to the ground.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.

