19-07-2020, 09:54 AM
Momentum is key for me Brentford Fulham and WBA are better sides but Forest and Cardiff are the best at grinding out the results, with us I think its a confidence that makes us tick and that in turn is when we are best on the counter and that is the game that gets us through the playoffs, if we have our finishing boots on we are very difficult to beat
Also, I like the idea of being at home in the first leg I think it suits our style to know what we have to do in the second game I expect us to line up to try and sneak the first leg but specifically to be in the tie in the second leg, for me a draw at home in the first leg wouldn't be the end of the world, I don't expect or want us to be expansive
For all of that we have to get there and today's game is going to be very difficult, they won't go down without a right scrap and we must exploit the gaps and the chances that will create, hopefully, Grabban Lolley Silva and Co can join Sammy in running into a bit of form just at the right time
Resting players!! A million miles away it breads complacency Yeovil taught us that when it comes to anything to do with the playoffs get ahead of yourself and you get your head bit off, I bet SL hasn't even considered it, we need a draw at the very least today
Also, I like the idea of being at home in the first leg I think it suits our style to know what we have to do in the second game I expect us to line up to try and sneak the first leg but specifically to be in the tie in the second leg, for me a draw at home in the first leg wouldn't be the end of the world, I don't expect or want us to be expansive
For all of that we have to get there and today's game is going to be very difficult, they won't go down without a right scrap and we must exploit the gaps and the chances that will create, hopefully, Grabban Lolley Silva and Co can join Sammy in running into a bit of form just at the right time
Resting players!! A million miles away it breads complacency Yeovil taught us that when it comes to anything to do with the playoffs get ahead of yourself and you get your head bit off, I bet SL hasn't even considered it, we need a draw at the very least today
