12-07-2020, 07:56 PM
I'm not sure our squad is that much stronger this season but as a team I believe Forest are a lot stronger. Sabri has implemented a formation and tactics that every single player is buying into even though it can be perceived as being negative and potentially make the players look like lesser footballers than they actually are. But this is a journey or project as SL likes to put it, that has just started. We are no where near the finished article yet but SL has managed to build the defensive foundation that is so very important. For those of you that are familiar with the Atletico Madrid story under Diego Simeone, I see a lot of similarities and I believe that SL is trying to build something similar (formation and tactics). It will not be easy but Forest are as a team definitely moving in the right direction.
