29-06-2020, 07:43 PM
(29-06-2020, 06:57 PM)Tricky Wrote:(29-06-2020, 02:19 PM)zicorice Wrote:(29-06-2020, 01:52 PM)Username Wrote:Now that I know he wouldn't be able to play for us, I retract that statement.(27-06-2020, 11:09 PM)zicorice Wrote:(27-06-2020, 04:29 PM)wassy04 Wrote: Tbf Cardiff weren't a promotion rival at the time!I can actually see Albert getting his 3rd promotion in the last few years knowing our luck. I'd call him back next week and add him to squad. Good player, in form, played every game for Cardiff, better wide option than any of our others sat on bench since he went....can give Sami a breather for last half hour of games.
I think he is still our joint third goalscorer for the season behind Lolley and Grabban?
Why wouldnt he be able to play for us? He can't play for Cardiff after tomorrow, which means he is a Forest player
Dunno. Albert said that he isnt allowed to play if he returns to Forest. Also said he never wanted to leave Forest in 1st place.
On another note, had a little look on Cardiff forum expecting vitriol aimed our way, but they are actually very circumspect comments like, we would want our club to do the same in their situation. Also saying they will miss him alot. "Made the position his own".
Really surprised as their fans in reL life visits to WFCG were fairly horrible.
