10-06-2020, 03:40 PM
(10-06-2020, 09:00 AM)optimistic_red Wrote: I liked Colback, thought he was a great player for us. The Watson - Colback partnership didn't work before so not sure it would in the future. I'd rather see us look forward not back, by understand completely why fans want him, but its a no from me.
Really? Often I agree dont bring them back, however, on this one I'd snap him up in a heartbeat. They looked good together away at Boro in a very Sabri like performance. Watson had a generally poor season (certainly by the standards he has set in his career and for us this season) so not sure it was the partnership that didn'twork, more Watson struggling for form in a key position. Colback was 2nd in POTY after Lolley. He is younger than both Samba and Lolley too. Other than dirty b@$tard Phillip's and equally dirty b@$tard at Preston (Pearson), I cant name a better Championship player in that position that Sow plays. Not sure Preton or DirtyLeeds would give us them on a free?
