14-03-2020, 06:40 AM
(13-03-2020, 09:43 PM)JollyLolly Wrote: I think the season will be called null and void, we start again in August which I believe will be to Forests advantage as we will be at better team then
It will not. Any players that cought the eye, will be sold or leave and we will be in a relegation struggle.
Remaining games to be played, if necessary a game every five days and with closed doors, and play offs over two weeks max.
I think the problem is far worse for 'hotter' countries. In England dragging the season into June is no big deal, but its unthinkable to do it in Italy nd Spain for example, again , unless all games are not played behind closed doors nd at night.
I think what will happen is more next season that will end up not exist ( 2020/2021), as to finish this one we know that there are two, three months wirth of games left to play but the next one .... no one knows when and if can even start. Gents this outbreak is not at the end, until a vaccine is out and proven, no one is safe so like cannot return to normal, apart that european economies will be coming out of this worst then after the second world war ... there will be more then a Marshall Aid needed ...
