23-01-2020, 07:43 AM
OOOOOPPPPSSSS!!!!!!!!
Sorry Zico, I've just noticed that I've dropped an almighty bollock in the final scores and points table. :blush:
You predicted 0-1 HT and 1-1 FT. For some reason, I've given you the full 7 points instead of the 3 you did actually win ( 2 points for the FT and 1 point for Match Result). So when i do the league table later, the league table will show the amended points and not the ones above. :s
Sorry for this c**k up! :blush:
I'm sure the EFL and Sky have dropped similar balls up before now...................but then again, maybe not!
My bad :D
Sorry Zico, I've just noticed that I've dropped an almighty bollock in the final scores and points table. :blush:
You predicted 0-1 HT and 1-1 FT. For some reason, I've given you the full 7 points instead of the 3 you did actually win ( 2 points for the FT and 1 point for Match Result). So when i do the league table later, the league table will show the amended points and not the ones above. :s
Sorry for this c**k up! :blush:
I'm sure the EFL and Sky have dropped similar balls up before now...................but then again, maybe not!
My bad :D
"It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's Trickay, It's Tricky, Tricky, Tricky Tricky" - Run DMC
