11-12-2019, 11:55 AM
Very disappointed with last night's game, but mainly because Boro are not a good team and we should have won it easy.
Could have/should have been 2 or 3 up at half time then the game is over.
Lamouchi took off our best players (Ameobi was great) and we didn't play as well afterwards.
Boro were always talking to the ref, we don't. Is it a surprised that they get more decisions. Quality of refs in Championship is bad, but other teams do more to exploit it.
I'm still positive about the season, and happy with owners and manager. I don't expect to win every game, and without the disappointment last night there is no joy at the next win.
Could have/should have been 2 or 3 up at half time then the game is over.
Lamouchi took off our best players (Ameobi was great) and we didn't play as well afterwards.
Boro were always talking to the ref, we don't. Is it a surprised that they get more decisions. Quality of refs in Championship is bad, but other teams do more to exploit it.
I'm still positive about the season, and happy with owners and manager. I don't expect to win every game, and without the disappointment last night there is no joy at the next win.
