25-11-2019, 11:15 AM
Here's my team for Saturday. I'm really split between playing Bostock and Carvalho in midfield by went for Bostock in the end as Carvaho & Silva are just too lightweight in midfield together.
-------------Samba------------------
Cash---Wozza---Figs---Robinson
-------------Watson----------------
Lolley---Bostock---Silva---Ameobi
------------Grabban----------------
We've got the thugs over from Cardiff on Saturday so that may affect Mouchi's selection. Maybe Adomah comes in for that game. Also, with Dawson in mind I cant see how the Wozza Figs partnership can be broken up while the pair continue to provide clean sheets but Dawson may add heading capability to that game(?)
-------------Samba------------------
Cash---Wozza---Figs---Robinson
-------------Watson----------------
Lolley---Bostock---Silva---Ameobi
------------Grabban----------------
We've got the thugs over from Cardiff on Saturday so that may affect Mouchi's selection. Maybe Adomah comes in for that game. Also, with Dawson in mind I cant see how the Wozza Figs partnership can be broken up while the pair continue to provide clean sheets but Dawson may add heading capability to that game(?)

