24-11-2019, 09:24 AM
I hope this is going to be short term.
I have noticed that whenever the club give a timeline for a player to be out injured it always drags on for much longer.
'Dawson will be missing for a couple of weeks' Samba Sow is expected to miss the next 2 games' Jenkinson will be out for a few weeks' Semedo has a slight problem and had to pull out of the team to face Arsenal'.
Hope that's not going to be the case this time.
I have noticed that whenever the club give a timeline for a player to be out injured it always drags on for much longer.
'Dawson will be missing for a couple of weeks' Samba Sow is expected to miss the next 2 games' Jenkinson will be out for a few weeks' Semedo has a slight problem and had to pull out of the team to face Arsenal'.
Hope that's not going to be the case this time.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
