20-11-2019, 03:50 PM
Obviously it depends on how the rest of the season goes, and we have some relatively young and developing players, so if we go up then some of those players have probably continued to develop.
I’d say our keeper and defence could be fine. The main area for improvement we have is for attacking players, but what extra we’d need for the Premier League will depend on what we bring in in January. I’d love to fill those positions with someone we’d be happy to go into the Premier League with like a Bowen, but I know it’s unlikely. But that’s also why I think this is more a question for March than now.
On the plus side, I wouldn’t expect we’ll need a whole new team though, based on some good players, and ones still developing / acclimatising, but also because team spirit is important and keeping together the nucleus of the team that gets us promoted that have good team spirit and identity will also be important.
I’d say our keeper and defence could be fine. The main area for improvement we have is for attacking players, but what extra we’d need for the Premier League will depend on what we bring in in January. I’d love to fill those positions with someone we’d be happy to go into the Premier League with like a Bowen, but I know it’s unlikely. But that’s also why I think this is more a question for March than now.
On the plus side, I wouldn’t expect we’ll need a whole new team though, based on some good players, and ones still developing / acclimatising, but also because team spirit is important and keeping together the nucleus of the team that gets us promoted that have good team spirit and identity will also be important.

