08-11-2019, 11:52 AM
(08-11-2019, 09:13 AM)Sniffer Dog Wrote:(07-11-2019, 01:06 PM)Alf Wrote:(07-11-2019, 12:09 PM)Boatsy Wrote: The thing is there has been lots of players who are slightly built who have lit up The Championship.
I am not sure if I agree with this physical or he needs to bulk up argument.
Silva's on his way to being one. Not just phsyicality, but mentalty as well.
I'm sure Carva will get there. His attitude is spot on. But that needs to transition into action & progress now.
How though? He can't get in the team.
Good question! lol.
I'm hoping Mouch is coaching some of the stuff needed into him, and that his body is catching up more & more with missing pre-season every day.
Really he's just got to grasp the opportunity when it presents itself. But so far he's failed to do that both this & last year, with only Boro standing out as a real statement.
I'd love to see him do what he did against Boro against the sheep Sat
