29-09-2019, 10:58 AM
(29-09-2019, 10:49 AM)zicorice Wrote:(29-09-2019, 08:15 AM)Duncan Mckenzie Wrote:(28-09-2019, 03:51 PM)zicorice Wrote:(28-09-2019, 03:41 PM)Noor 1 Crew Wrote: What a character this guy is. Loved it last night when he collasped holding his ankle and then threw the ball out of play allowing Forest to regroup and take a breather for the final few minutes.I can't lie, I hate that stuff and if it were opposition I would implore the ref to make the keeper go off and wait to be called on like an outfield player. Being brought up on Cloughies standards, I just can't condone it. I love Samba otherwise.
Personally I have no problem with it, it's part of the game whether we like it or not. I call it being streetwise, it could have been the difference between winning or drawing.
I know What you mean, but my principles in football were hugely influenced by Cloughie and I'm pretty sure I know what he would have said to samba afterwards.
No worse than some of the things that Burnsy and Lloydy used to get up to :)
COYR!
