07-08-2019, 10:36 AM
(06-08-2019, 10:40 PM)stirred Wrote:Yes play them both, then hopefully at least 1 of them will be closer to Grabban and get him in the game.(12-06-2019, 01:26 PM)McDurban Wrote: Oh and the Haaland kid!
(06-08-2019, 06:29 PM)wassy04 Wrote:(06-08-2019, 06:19 PM)Paplane Wrote:(06-08-2019, 06:14 PM)zicorice Wrote:(06-08-2019, 03:21 PM)ThePromisedLand Wrote: Hopefully back after international break?Fantastic news. Maybe even get a few minutes off the bench just before the break. Can't wait to watch him play again.
Would give him 5 weeks to get up to speed ( missing 5 more league games ).
Who wouldn't have played on Saturday if Joao was available?? Silva? Semedo? I cant work out how he slots back in without us being wide open in midfield. Drop Adomah? I thought he did well. Lolley? He's undroppable now for us isn't he?
Must be a straight swap for Silva I'd assume
Could play them both against the sort of teams that sit back and we have to break down. Good to have options!
