04-08-2019, 11:21 AM
(28-07-2019, 12:01 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: West Brom first up then. The Baggies appear to be feeling confident...
''I would settle for a draw at Forest if we don't sign a new striker this week''.
''Quietly confident about this first game''.
'' Forest always flatter to deceive nowadays''.
(04-08-2019, 09:19 AM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: Not many comments around from the West Brom fans, here are a few that I could find:
''Nathan Ferguson, not only did he see off Lolley but also Adomah''.
''Lolley probably one of the best wingers in the championship & he kept him in his pocket''.
''I am nearly 60. I have got more chance of making a footballer than Oliver Burke''.
''We were calm and stopped Forest from having any real dangerous chances. I barely got to any kind of concern / worry / doubt''.
''Totally dominant''.
''Sawyers is absolutely boss. Gives an outlet to the back four 100% of the time''.
Fair comments, looks about right to me.
