18-05-2019, 10:14 AM
If we start the season with lolley, grabban and carvalho in the same formation we finished it with a new keeper and hopefully at least colback too then yes I’ll be hopeful.
A lot of things to get to that point though! Ask again in a few months.
Although I would add that if we do sell lolley (did I read he has a release clause now?) it went ok for Norwich selling Maddison. Obviously our track record of spending is poor but maybe we’d get it right this time!
A lot of things to get to that point though! Ask again in a few months.
Although I would add that if we do sell lolley (did I read he has a release clause now?) it went ok for Norwich selling Maddison. Obviously our track record of spending is poor but maybe we’d get it right this time!
