02-04-2019, 11:14 AM
Two points off the playoffs really oversells our situation, Derby/BOro have one game in hand and BC two games. The booing was purely for the decision to bring off Grabban, it was only a smattering if boos and it was in part due to how badly we’d been playing in both this game and the previous two games as well.
As it’s been interpreted that it was for Murphy going on clearly it was a bad idea if it affected Murphy. However I think it’s fair that fans should make their opinions known if they think the manager is making bad decisions. No one is immune from criticism, I see it as constructive. I disagree with the notion that managers should just be backed blindly. They make mistakes all the time, although that said people don’t generally respond well to criticism so can’t imagine it’ll change Martin’s view right now
As it’s been interpreted that it was for Murphy going on clearly it was a bad idea if it affected Murphy. However I think it’s fair that fans should make their opinions known if they think the manager is making bad decisions. No one is immune from criticism, I see it as constructive. I disagree with the notion that managers should just be backed blindly. They make mistakes all the time, although that said people don’t generally respond well to criticism so can’t imagine it’ll change Martin’s view right now

