14-02-2026, 01:25 PM
We all seem to get whipped up into a frenzy and demand instant success.
Not on here, I mean our fans in general and our owners and board etc.
I think it would be a good idea if everyone just took a big deep breath and took a step back.
Wouldn't it be nice just to be boring Nottingham Forest for a while?
Just quietly go about our business, stabilise as a club for 2 or 3 years hopefully in the PL and stay out of the news.
Not on here, I mean our fans in general and our owners and board etc.
I think it would be a good idea if everyone just took a big deep breath and took a step back.
Wouldn't it be nice just to be boring Nottingham Forest for a while?
Just quietly go about our business, stabilise as a club for 2 or 3 years hopefully in the PL and stay out of the news.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.

