23-01-2026, 10:35 AM
The problem is it could get worse, we know it can get worse because it was worse, under the previous manager and he had three strikers to pick from at the time.
There is no saviour, we just need to accept the team is bang average and whilst I'm sure it could do better than it is doing right now, I'm not sure it can do that much better.
Sacking him will cost money again that could be spent on new signings (it won't be like Nuno as no-one else is taking Dyche!). Not to mention it surely makes it more difficult to get one of the top options in the summer.
If you're Marco Silva and you see us sack another manager that in terms of points has done what was expected of him, would that make you more likely to take the job?
There is no saviour, we just need to accept the team is bang average and whilst I'm sure it could do better than it is doing right now, I'm not sure it can do that much better.
Sacking him will cost money again that could be spent on new signings (it won't be like Nuno as no-one else is taking Dyche!). Not to mention it surely makes it more difficult to get one of the top options in the summer.
If you're Marco Silva and you see us sack another manager that in terms of points has done what was expected of him, would that make you more likely to take the job?
