03-01-2026, 05:37 PM
That first and third goal were shocking. I know I may get pelters but thought we stuck to our game plan for 45 minutes and did well. For the first time in ages we were compact and everyone working together to shit the opponent down.
Now I know I’ve said it before but Anderson was so bad today. MGW and Dominguez were giving him
Pelters throughout the second half. Think he needs a rest.
MGW goal and we were back in it. Then th
e keeper has a brain fart. Criminal. Also think he should save the first too. That’s on Dyche not putting sels back in. Absolutely shocking decision and at a time when we were starting to worry them. I was in the Villa end and they were getting restless. Hutchinson’s pass was poor but FFS we were so easy to counter.
Now I know I’ve said it before but Anderson was so bad today. MGW and Dominguez were giving him
Pelters throughout the second half. Think he needs a rest.
MGW goal and we were back in it. Then th
e keeper has a brain fart. Criminal. Also think he should save the first too. That’s on Dyche not putting sels back in. Absolutely shocking decision and at a time when we were starting to worry them. I was in the Villa end and they were getting restless. Hutchinson’s pass was poor but FFS we were so easy to counter.
