07-11-2025, 08:50 AM
(07-11-2025, 08:42 AM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote:(07-11-2025, 08:14 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: What was Nuno doing in pre-season?
I keep hearing that many players are not fit.
Also so many injuries and niggles.
I mean pre-season is all about fitness right?
And Nuno was our manager in pre-season.
Most newcomers arrived after the season had started.
Who out of the squad who was here for pre-season is unfit?
I would say it is down to lack of match fitness and lack of competitive games. No longer having reserve football is a big miss, too many players just have training and nothing else. It showed that Abbott who is at least playing competitively looked way sharper.
Okay if it makes you feel better.
What was going on in pre-season and the beginning of the season?
Nuno had all the new players at his disposal before he left.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.

