(08-10-2025, 10:56 PM)JollyLollyAussie Wrote: Ozzyten I for one have nothing against the man but not for us in a million years. I have no idea as to why we appointed Ange in the first place, I have seen no semblance of a plan as to how we play, its the same every time just a mess/shambles except for about 15mins in our 1st game in the Europa. Nothing will change just not the man for our club!
We hired him because he has Greek heritage and is friends with our owner. There is no other reason than that as he was terrible last year & would have taken Spurs down if the promoted teams hadn’t been so poor.
As much as I like what Marinakis has done for Forest, he has completely messed up with this appointment. The sooner Ange PosteNoClue is gone the better. There is only one way we will go with Ange as our manager and that is down and relegation

