10-02-2019, 11:01 PM
(10-02-2019, 10:31 AM)Strawberry Avenger Wrote:(10-02-2019, 10:04 AM)Duncan Mckenzie Wrote: I don't think we should uderestimate the job that MON has done so far.
Sometimes it's about managing what you have through 'fresh eyes' and instead of blowing ten million on 3-4 targets in January, Forest brought in 4 rock solid players right where the team needed it and just 'didn't have it.' But playing Yates instead of Pele (fitness reasons probably) opened up a new dimension to Forest's season.
Good managers can do that. They inspire. They seek. They find.
They get up from a kick in the nuts and win their next game. (Mind you, having Keane to hold them down for you helps...) They go for the win, ugly or not.
SA.
Love the comments
Totally decent bloke, it takes 15 minutes just to summarise what he has achieved in the game
I think he is making Forest extremely difficult to beat, he fills me with confidence, I have confidence we can beat anyone in this league and maybe win enough to make the play offs
