26-03-2025, 10:10 PM
(26-03-2025, 02:20 PM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote:(26-03-2025, 02:13 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: No problem with Taiwo starting, what worries me is he is usually blowing out his arse after an hour and we don’t really have much alternative. Don’t say Jota.
Jota.
Jota can do it SM I am convinced of it.
It's difficult for him coming on for 15 minutes here and there.
His ex manager has said that Striker is his best position and he probably knows more than both you and me to be fair.
Proof is in the pudding of course but I personally have no problem with Jota replacing Taiwo once he is blowing out of his arse. I am also sure (but haven't checked) that Jota has scored more goals than Taiwo this season.
Was his ex manager of the view that he could be a striker in the Premier League or the Portuguese though? They are very different prospects?
He has started games and done very little to show he’s capable of it from what I’ve seen.
This isn’t a dig and I genuinely hope you’re right!!

