24-03-2025, 07:53 AM
(23-03-2025, 10:17 AM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote:(23-03-2025, 09:19 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote:(19-03-2025, 06:48 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: Very aware we are 90 mins from a day out at Wembley. Which is precisely why I now want Nuno to stop messing about and play his strongest team and hopefully win the tie.
I am sure he will but we have to see in what condition the returning players are in first.
Wood and Elliott will play Monday (along with MGW trying to avoid arse splinter injury)
Neco, Ola and Elanga all play on Tuesday
Biggest issue could be Murillo who has a good chance of winning his first cap in a tasty looking match vs Argentina on Wednesday.
I would be surprised if they chuck Murillo into a match against Argentina but I don't know what other options they have to be honest.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
