08-08-2024, 06:09 AM
(07-08-2024, 08:49 PM)DR Forest Wrote: ht
Someone I know logged in to mega Tv on his phone
Then signed up using his email address, guessing what it was asking in Greek.
He then logged into Surfshark and set his vpn as Greece and was able to watch mega Tv live, apparently
If the same applies tomorrow he’s hopeful of watching the game ….
Ive just tried using this. It asks for your credit or debit card details, which i put in, got my bank to approve the request (only for an initial 1 euro), which they did only for it to be declined by MegaTV . I dont know if its because my debit card is a UK card and they wont accept it? I dont have a credit card to try it with either. Dont believe in them personally.
But getting onto the site with a VPN is really simple and straight forward and once you get onto it, google translator popped up to change it from Greek to English.
"It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's Trickay, It's Tricky, Tricky, Tricky Tricky" - Run DMC
